In a series of 8 brand developing lessons, questionnaires, worksheets, reading materials, and creative process guides, you will explore, discover and define who you are and what you stand for – there by helping you gain the clarity and creative confidence you need to support your brand and the growth of your business.
From brand beginnings to brand expansion, in this 63 page digital workbook, you’ll focus on creating a brand that feels, sounds, and acts just like you. Download you workbook and begin your brand journey today.
This workbook is perfect for:
- Entrepreneurs at all levels, looking to build a new brand or pivot an existing one to better fit their personal and professional goals.
- Freelancers looking to better define their core strengths, professional goals, and streamline their personal brands.
- Bloggers looking to narrow their content niche, and/or move from part-time to professional blogger.
- Small Business Owners looking for the creative accountability and support they need to take their brand to a whole new level of success.
BRAND DEVELOPMENT WORKBOOK LESSONS:
- IDENTIFYING THE YOU IN YOUR BRAND
Writing your brand’s map and recognizing your brand’s journey.
- EXPLORING THE MAJOR W’S OF YOUR BRAND
Writing your brand’s introduction.
- YOUR BRAND’S MISSION, VISION, + VALUES
Defining the core elements of your brand.
- MARKET + AUDIENCE ANALYSIS
Who do you serve and what makes you unique.
- BRAND MONETIZATION
How to charge what you’re worth.
- BUILDING YOUR CREATIVE COMMUNITY
Utilizing social media to help generate authentic engagement.
- BLOGGING TO BRAND YOURSELF
How to use your blog to expand your brand.
- BE A GOAL GETTER
Setting Measurable and Productive Goals for Growth.